Recently, the BCCI has held the 89th Annual General Meeting, in which some decisions have been taken to increase the number of teams to be included in the IPL match to be held in the coming years (2021-2022). Motera of Ahmedabad The stadium In this meeting held in ICC, it has been decided to make ICC President Sourav Ganguly as Director, Rajiv Shukla as Vice President. Please tell Sourav Ganguly is currently the President of BCCI.
New franchise of IPL will be from these cities
Please tell IPL A new franchise will be formed for the coming years. In which Ahmedabad’s name is seen at the forefront, as well as Pune, Kanpur and Lucknow can be named for other franchises. Gortalb is a magnificent stadium with a capacity of about 1 lakh 10 thousand in Gujarat. This will increase the chances of earning more IPL matches when the stadium is organized.
Important decisions taken in the meeting
1. BCCI President Sourav Ganguly will continue as Director in the ICC Board. In his absence, Secretary Jai Shah will play his role.
2 .BCCI After receiving clarification from the International Olympic Committee, it will support the ICC’s decision to include cricket in the 2028 Olympics.
3. Shah will be the India Representative in the ICC, he will lead the board in the ICC Chief Executive Meeting.
4. All domestic tournaments will be held after the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Championship in January.
5. The board has increased the retirement age of umpires, match referees and scorers from 55 to 60.
6. Rajeev Shukla was formally appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board. This post was vacant since Mahim Chaudhary.
7. BCCI Secretary Jai Shah and Treasurer Arun Dhumal will be exempted from the Central Government in tax on ICC T20 World Cup 2021 and 2023 ODI World Cup.
8. According to reports, BCCI has increased the insurance cover of cricketers from 5 lakh to 10 lakh rupees.
These can be new buyers
1. Gautam Adani is the owner of Adani Group at number one.
2. Sanjeev Goenka, owner of RPG Group. Goenka has been the owner of IPL, Pune Supergiants.
3. South’s superstar Mohanlal is also said to be keen to buy new IPL franchises. Mohanlal is a superstar as well as a business man.